Monday, March 26, 2012

Action 52


Ah, Action 52. A plethora of mediocre NES games. :p I pretty much forgot I had this until the subject of valuable games came up at a forum I post at. Apparently, people are selling this for upwards of $300. I think I paid $5 for it. Ha! They used to sell stuff like this on QVC and The Home Shopping Network too.


Here we see such amazing characters as um...flying eyeball robot, generic dragon, generic spaceship, generic ninja, generic chef, uh...is that Saddam Hussein on the left?, some crocodile gangster?, some fancy assassin?, and last but not least, The Cheetahmen! (yes, THE Cheetahmen!)

Here's the original box cover (thanks to wikipedia):


$199.00! :o

More info here, including list of games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_52

No comments:

Post a Comment